The Hellinida Foundation supports women of the Hellenic Diaspora succeed in their professional and life goals by offering workshops, networking opportunities, access to capital, and raising awareness of their accomplishments and their rights. The Foundation bolsters pride in a Hellenic woman’s identity and culture.
- Empower young women with workshops focused on building self-esteem, practicing effective communication skills, developing conflict resolution skills, fostering positive self-image, resolving gender role conflicts, mitigating stress, making positive life choices, and related issues.
- Provide networking possibilities with successful female role models via virtual and/or physical events.
- Develop financial programs, including access to capital and micro-loans, to spur entrepreneurship in women of Hellenic descent both in Greece and across the globe.
- Maintain an e-shop featuring products and creations of female Hellenic artists, handicrafters, and home-based entrepreneurs to bring their goods to a larger market and provide them with supplemental income to support their families hit hard by the growing Eurocrisis.
- Celebrate Greek women’s identity and achievement by hosting events and speakers honoring the role of Greek women in their societies.
- Publicize the successes and accomplishments of dynamic Greek women with yearly awards and publication via website and Social Media platforms.